How often does the schedule change?
- Schedules are updated each week and go live for RIDE reservations at 4:00PM each Sunday.
How do I buy a class?
- It’s simple, we promise! To buy a class or a package, just visit: www.theridecycling.com/buy
Do I need to make a reservation for class or is it okay to drop in?
- It’s always OK to drop in, but good luck getting a RIDE! We highly recommend reserving online in advance. Please do make note of the cancellation policy.
What if I want to book a ride for a friend?
- Nothing beats a RIDE with a friend! When reserving your bike simply assign an adjacent available bike to your friend. If they have an account they will be added to the class, and notified via email to confirm their bike. If they are new to THE RIDE, you will be prompted to invite them via email to sign up to create an account. Please note that every booking made is subject to our cancellation policy.
Does THE RIDE offer promotions and seasonal specials?
- Promotions are offered occasionally and are announced via email and social media. Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Does THE RIDE sell gift cards?
- We sure do! Just visit: www.theridecycling.com/buy
Can I bring my cell phone into class?
- Sorry but no cell phones allowed in class.
Do I need to book in advance?
- You are more than welcome to drop in for a session without booking. However, we cannot guarantee there will be a place available or that your favorite bike will be free. If you wish to know how availability is looking for a certain session throughout the day, feel free to check on our website or call the studio.
Can I bring my own saddle and/or pedals to change out?
- To preserve the life of our high-end equipment, this is not allowed. THE RIDE does offer complimentary gel cushion seat covers for added comfort, upon request.
What if I have to leave class early?
- If you MUST leave class early for any reason, please tell the instructor ahead of time or signal to them on your way out that you’re okay and not injured.
Besides the class what does THE RIDE provide?
- THE RIDE has you covered! Complimentary hair ties, earplugs, and small towels are provided with each class, as well as locker rooms stocked with toiletries, showers, towels, and hairdryers. We also have digital lockers to keep your personal belongings safe. Riders can purchase bottled water or are welcome to fill up their own reusable water bottles at our filtered water refill station.
Can anyone RIDE?
- Our minimum age is 12 years old and you must be at least 4’11” tall (sorry, not our rule). If you are under age 18, you may not ride unless a parent or guardian signs a waiver for you in person.
Please note that some music played by instructors in classes contains profanity. Please speak with one of our front desk staff so they may help you choose the right instructor for your child.
What if I can't do everything in the class? I haven't worked out in a while.
- One of the best things about indoor cycling is that it can be adapted to any fitness level. With the ability to adjust the resistance level on the bike, the workout can suit each rider's abilities. With every class comes increased confidence and strength, so we encourage first timers to go at their own pace and have fun.
How do I join the mailing list for THE RIDE?
- If you would like to join the mailing list for THE RIDE, please sign up for an account
How do I set up my bike?
- Our Stages SC3 bikes aren’t just gorgeous, they’re simple to set up! In case you’ve never done it before, there are 3 places where you can adjust your bike:
1) Seat height
2) Fore/aft seat position
3) Handlebar height
If you’re new to cycling, arrive early and ask the front desk for assistance. They will record your settings and add them to your rider profile!
What are some safety tips?
- Our classes will have you moving in ways you never thought possible. That's what makes classes at THE RIDE so fun and effective! So please remember to check that all your adjusted bike settings are tightly screwed into place and that your shoes feel securely clipped to the pedals. Instructors are there to push you to do your best. Always listen to your body, and adjust resistance accordingly during class so you can keep pace in a safe way. If you have any question or concerns, please don’t hesitate to ask your instructor.